This fun, practical workshop teaches mothers easy and fast self-hypnosis techniques.
What is HypnoMothering?
HypnoMothering® is a 2.5-hour workshop for mothers to be, new mothers and mothers with young children. The program was developed by two hypnotherapists, each a mother of twins. This fun, practical workshop teaches mothers easy and fast self-hypnosis techniques to make the most of limited sleep, to keep calm, to stay balanced on challenging days and find focus and mindfulness amidst the myriad of feelings that mothers face.
How is Self-Hypnosis Helpful for Mothers?
Rapid Relaxation: Hypnosis provides easy to learn techniques to quickly relax mom’s body while creating mindfulness and balance.
Positive Emotional Resources: Quick self-hypnosis techniques allow mothers to tap into positive emotions even on difficult days.
Hypnotic Time Distortion for Sleep: Whether you have five minutes or five hours to catch some rest, hypnosis helps your mind and body make the most of the sleep you have.
Connection to Baby: Hypnosis helps a mother tune in to her baby and her own natural instincts.
Various topics covered in the workshop:
- Self-hypnosis to relax and find balance and calm even on very stressful days
- Easy techniques to shift perspective and take the sting out of tough emotions
- Introduction to hypnotic time distortion to super charge a power nap
- Fresh strategies for creating and flexing with motherhood’s “new normal”
- Learning to tune in to your baby to enhance bonding and mother’s intuition
- Coping confidently with the pressures of differing parenting styles presented by friends, family, etc.